Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flaire

Today I have no cards to post. I am in what they call an RA Flaire.  My hands are not working real well today but this will pass. Hopefully it will pass quickly!  I never know how long it will last.
I thought I would at least try to make a card this morning and needless to say it didn't turn out, It would of been a very pretty card had my hands not cramped up when I was working with the markers and ink. Wow what a mess it turned out to be.
Tomorrow is another day.  I hope that all of you are having a great day today and a wonderful weekend. I will be back up making cards in no time flat.
Thanks for coming to visit and I am sorry that there is nothing for me to share but this sob story.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing Traci. But don't worry about us lot, we will just be waiting to see what you come up with when you are better. I always tell other bloggers who worry about how much they post, "make things to go on your blog for YOU and not others, when you post you do and when you don't you don't! Best wishes and get well soon...I will be waiting for when you are! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie,
    I appreciate the thoughts!! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci, thank you for your sweet comment on my cards at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog, it made me very happy.
    Hope you feeling better soon.
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete